The Farmhouse: 4 bedrooms (2 en suite) – children’s area (2 extra single beds for children age under 12 years) - family bathroom – large kitchen – dining room – snug room – games room – utility – main lounge – WC - 4 oven electric Aga - combi/microwave oven - under counter in-built fridge and freezer – 2 dishwashers - washing machine and tumble dryer - extra freezer – extra fridge - filter coffee machine – 2 cafetieres – 1 full size cot available - 1 highchair and 1 booster seat available - wood-burner.
The Dairy: 2 en suite bedrooms - open plan kitchen/dining/lounge – single electric oven - 4 ring electric hob, dishwasher – 1 cafetiere - fridge - freezer – microwave - washer-dryer – 1 highchair available.
Large grounds with terraced patio – lawns – hot tub to seat 6 - year round BBQ lodge – swim spa from early 2023 - outdoor table tennis – paddling pool for summer - gas and charcoal barbecues until end of October – gas pizza oven until end of October – garden furniture – garden games - parking for several vehicles - online grocery shopping available from Dart Fresh, Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose and COOK - Sky TV (Standard No Packages only free channels) – BlueTooth speakers - pool table – Starlink wifi - duvets/linen and house towels provided (please bring your own towels for the hot tub) - bath robes supplied for all guests aged 12 years+ - 1 highchair and 1 booster seat available – pub 1 mile - shop 1 mile - arrival from 4pm onwards - departure 9.30am - non-smokers only - sorry no pets - Friday-Friday bookings - short breaks available year round - strictly no fireworks, sky lanterns or drones.
- For security reasons some of the outside areas are covered by CCTV.
- BBQs: 1 bag of charcoal is supplied for the BBQ lodge; if more is required this can be purchased from the owners but must be ordered before your stay. You will need to bring your own charcoal for the outdoor charcoal bbq. Gas is supplied for the gas bbq and pizza oven available until end of October. The outdoor cooking facilities are for use from Easter to the end of October, the BBQ Lodge can be used year round.
- There is an unfenced pond so children must be supervised at all times.
- Extra guests can book our Dreamview Shepherds Huts (charged) for a minimum 3 night stay - see Silver Birch, Copper Beech and Sweet Chestnut.
- The heating at Lower Leigh is from a ground source heat pump which will go to an average temperature of 20 oc. During the winter months for extra heating you can use the wood burners, logs are supplied and kindling can be purchased from us. We do recommend you bring your own firelighters.