How To Leave Your Holiday Home
Guests often ask how they should leave our holiday properties on departure. Basically, we ask that everything is left more or less as you found it. Note that we have to be very strict about departure times so you must vacate the property by 9.30am, making sure the following have been done:
- All rubbish and recycling should be left in the allocated bin/recycling area.
- All washing up from your stay should have been done and put away. It’s fine to leave the dishwashers on with your final load in them when you leave.
- The kitchen table and all kitchen surfaces should be clean and clear of crumbs, etc.
- Any spillages made during your stay must be cleaned.
- Before you leave be sure to check all the rooms, including the spa hall, utility room, bedrooms etc. to check that you haven’t left anything behind.
- Any furniture moved during your stay must be returned to its original position (with the exception of baby and toddler equipment).
- You don’t need to worry about stripping beds, and the towels you’ve used can be left in the bathrooms.
- If anything is broken or damaged during your stay, please be sure to tell us straightaway. We tend to be much more understanding this way.
- Please let us know is you feel that there is anything missing from the property, or if there’s anything that isn’t working properly. We don’t stay at the house ourselves, so guests’ feedback is extremely important to us.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Please make sure the key is returned to the key safe for the next guests.
Shortly after your stay you’ll get an email with a link to a few feedback questions. We would really appreciate it if you can take the time to answer these as your feedback is so important to us; it helps us to know what we need to do to make our properties perfect for our guests.