COVID 19 STATEMENT
UPDATED 12 JUly 2021
Folllowing the latest Government announcement, from 19th July there will be no limitations on social contact and we can resume normal operations. This includes removing restrictions on the number of guests or households who can stay at our large group holiday houses.
We will be maintaining the strict cleaning protocols introduced at the beginning of the pandemic. Our concern is always to ensure that we are properly acting within the law and that our properties are safe to operate. On that basis, we are fully compliant with government and industry guidelines designed to ensure the health and wellbeing of both staff and guests.
We carry the industry standard Visit England Accredited Certification, which is displayed in all our properties and we are members of the Professional Association of Self Caterers (PASC). Our properties all compy with standards set out by PASC - see https://www.pascuk.co.uk/standards
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic we have constantly monitored government guidelines and legislation and acted accordingly, and we will continue to do so. For the latest information, please see the folllowing trusted websites:
In order for us to protect you and the various staff involved in preparing and cleaning of our properties for other guests we are providing the following information to you;
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE REGARDING YOUR ARRIVAL, WE NEED YOUR FULL CO-OPERATION TO ENSURE HOLIDAYS CAN GO AHEAD - THANK YOU
Check In and Check Out Times
We will be in touch with you directly if there is any alteration to your check in or check out time. These need to be adhered to.
During Your Stay
NO visiting guests are permitted to visit the property or garden at this time.
Please ensure that any social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
Please remember face coverings for when you are in shops and supermarkets - this became mandatory from Friday 24th July 2020.
If you or a member of your group develop a cough or fever (however mild) or suspect that you are showing signs of Covid-19 while visiting YOU MUST inform us.
We request all guests to only attend if they are fit and well and showing no signs of Covid-19.
Departure Check List
Please ensure all the beds are stripped and bagged.
ALL rubbish MUST be bagged and removed from the property and placed in the big bins that are placed outside the property. (Including kitchen bins, paper waste bins, bathroom bins, double check for any stray tissues!)
Please remove ALL food and any items you have bought into the property.
Leave windows open where possible and deemed safe to do so.
For us to be able to minimise the risks and to try to provide a safer environment:
- DVD'S, games and books have been removed.
- Soft furnishings have been removed (Not including bedding and where towels are provided)
- No mid stay cleaning will be carried out to protect the staff involved
- Engineers and call out staff may not be able to attend the property during occupation, where possible we will do our best to assist at a safe distance.
- Where stock is limited, please come prepared; toilet roll, hand soap and cleaning equipment.
- Please ensure all shoes are removed when inside the property.
Booking Conditions and Information
- It is a good idea to bring a first aid kit with you to include paracetamol and thermometer.
- Please ensure your vehicle(s) are full with fuel incase you need to return home unexpectedly, it is advised that someone other than you are insured to drive in the event you are unable to.
- We recommend bringing gloves, cleaning equipment, mask, sanitiser and remember to wash your hands frequently when coming and going from the property.
We expect all our guests to follow Government Guidelines.
We rely on your full co-operation to ensure we can continue to operate, keep all of our staff safe and other holiday makers too.
Whilst we cannot guarantee properties are free from infection, we have put all the latest Government Protocols on property preparation in place to help minimise risk.
We, the owner, nor the property management team accept any liability for any member becoming ill while on holiday, as the virus has a incubation period of 14 days this could have been contracted prior to your stay.
Thank you for your support and help in trying to keep all of our properties safe, we hope you have a pleasant and restful stay.